WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
As you know, we have been working hard to advocate that our schools reopen and our children be allowed to attend school full-time and in person. School board elections are coming up on May 11. We have a number of candidates that we are actively supporting. They want our schools open, and they want to bring a parent’s voice to their school board.
There are also other Republicans running for school board in races against other Republican candidates, and pursuant to our rules and policy, we have chosen not to support any one candidate against another Republican in those races.
The candidates below are opposed and we are actively supporting them. They need your help. A few votes can make a big difference in a school board race, so we are seeking volunteers to help us call and get voters out to the polls on May 11. We are asking for 100 volunteers to come forward to make calls. We will provide the phone numbers and names of the individuals to call as well as a script that you can use when you speak with the individuals or leave a message.
- Brandywine School District – Tanya Hettler
- Christina School District – Delila Starcks
- Colonial School District – Richard Schiller
- Cape Henlopen School District – Ashley Murray
- Woodbridge School District – Danielle Taylor
- Lake Forest School District – Earl Dempsey, Jr.
- Smyrna School District – Diane Eastburn
There are several other Republican candidates that are not opposed:
- Appoquinimink School District – Richard Forsten
- Colonial School District – Joseph “Ted” Laws
- Caesar Rodney School District – Michael Marasco
- Milford School District – Adam Brownstein
- Milford School District – Scott Fitzgerald
According to the Department of Elections, they have enough people to work at all the polling locations at this point. Given the interest in election integrity, however, we are also looking for checker challengers.
If you are willing to help us, please contact Paula at 302-668-1954 or respond to this email (email@example.com) so we can get you the information you will need.
Delaware Republican Party