Learn all about the Governor’s Plan to Mandate Electric Vehicles & hear from experts on climate, electric cars, and regulations that begin in 2025:
- Is transitioning to Electric Cars good for the planet?
- Are you ready to give up your gasoline-powered vehicle & gas stove and lawn mower?
- Can we make enough batteries and electricity for everyone?
- Who is impacted the most by the new regulations?
- Why is the General Assembly not going to vote on an issue this important?
Dr. David R. Legates, former professor of geography at the University of Delaware; a former DE State Climatologist
Dr. David T. Stevenson, Director, Center for Energy & Environmental Policy of the Caesar Rodney Institute
Sec. Shawn Garnder, Cabinet Secretary, Department of Delaware Natural Resouces and Environmental Control (DNREC)
Select the Event in Your Community
We are hosting five community events. Select the event that is near you. Come here from the experts and sound off on the issue, tell everyone how you feel about this another mandate from your Governor!
Registration begins on 3/15!